Recruiting B2B Sales Reps
Are you a highly passionate and driven salesperson that’s after financial freedom while workingwithin a positive remote environment? If so, read on because you may be the perfect individualfor this position.
The QuantConnects team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the useof QC Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google’s global network, web-scale data centers andsoftware infrastructure. On top of that, we help customers with a completecyber securitysolution. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing industry, you will helpshape the future for businesses of all sizes by using technology to connect with customers,employees and partners
How fast is this industry growing you ask?
The global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 371.4 billion in 2020 toUSD 832.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate of 17.5% during the forecastperiod.
The global cyber security market size was valued at USD 156.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 10.0% from 2020 to 2027.
The Sales team plays a critical role in ensuring the success of QuantConnects’ customers, driving business growth and ensuring customer satisfaction. In this role, you will represent all things QuantConnects for strategic accounts, and communicate closely with internal teams such as Support, Product Management, Engineering and Sales. Through your relationship-building skills and understanding of customer context, you’ll identify ways to be an advocate for QuantConnects to grow the customers’ business and collect feedback from them to help drive increased results.
QuantConnects provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage the cutting-edge technology of AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for an ever growing future.
- Develop deep trusted advisory partnerships with Cloud Platform customers, and ensure customer success by collaborating with internal teams as necessary to build real passion for the QuantConnects solution.
- Drive business cycles within established accounts covering all activities from opportunity identification to discovery and solutions.
- Create referable customers, and focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Demonstrate relationship-building skills, provide technical guidance, develop key account plans, drive Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), share roadmaps, and solicit feedback.
Maintain relationships with all customer-facing internal and cross-functional teams to ensure seamless customer experience from the technical to the strategic business
- Full time or part time
- Monday to Friday
Here at QuantConnects, we are servicing businesses with Cloud Computing services. We are fully licensed with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and have our own cloud called QC Cloud which all allows us to serve a wide array of customers from every field. Another major service we offer is cyber security, we cover every aspect of security which a business may need, all in one stop.
As a salesperson working with us, your role will be to sell B2B customers on our cloud computing services and cyber security. For each sale you make you’ll receive a set commission plus residual income every month as a result from each sale. Overtime, with consistent and persistent effort, you will have the potential to build a portfolio of such a large customer base which will enable you to become financially free. To reach this desired state, you’ll be expected to learn the basics of Cloud Computing in order to communicate with potential customers in a proficient and professional manner. We will assist you every step of the way for as long as you are dedicated with us, we value your loyalty and will reciprocate that same or greater loyalty that you show.
- Minimum 3-5 years in B2B sales experience
- Existing clientele base of 100+ to bring to our company
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Always ready to learn new material
- Positive mindset that will take responsibility and be solution oriented
- Never giving up, always persevering mindset no matter what challenges are faced
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS, PaaS) and experience working towards strategic business goals in the technology industry
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing field, and ability to be technically-minded when necessary
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for Cloud Computing (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
QuantConnects is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.